The Only Way To Tell If Your Copywriter Is A Real Rainmaker…
My name is Christopher J. Reck. I am a rainmaker with proven results making my clients more money, with my short yet direct copy.
Many ask what a rainmaker is? A rainmaker is someone who opens the floodgates, bringing in more customers, clients, or cold hard cash into your business with magic.
I am not your typical direct response copywriter. I practice what I preach running an affiliate marketing business gathering leads in the health, MMO, and financial industries. This business requires me to write in many different niches. It also requires me to test my copy.
My experience gives you the distinct advantage of getting the most up to date copy, filled with conversion tricks that work on the internet TODAY. When you need more clients, more money, or more product sales fast contact me.
My only goal is to help my clients make more money!
Results Speak For Themselves
Take a look at a few of my results:
- 20% – 30% conversion rate with advertorial for cold traffic to a CPA lead generation offer. (I work continuously on the offer that is why conversion rate fluctuates)
- 60%+ open rates on client email newsletter
- Six figures per year 1000 person email list in MMO niche
- Over 30% conversions on a very competitive penis pill affiliate piece
- Repeat Clients – Many one-time clients have become regular customers. Some even hire me on retainer.
- On top of all that I have personally used my skills successfully with my list. Winning or placing in numerous affiliate contests. Achieving conversion rates on my MMO offers between 23% – 77%.
Want to Achieve similar results? Feel free to contact me Today
“Chris is a fantastic copywriter. I looked long and hard before choosing him and I am very happy with my choice. It’s clear he knows his stuff, and he was very responsive and conscientious. I really couldn’t have asked for more. Great work!” – Gabriel Strauss Senior Marketing Manager Hometeam
I am a perpetual student of copy…
I am always learning and growing. I believe this is one of the main reasons to work with me. I am always attending courses and events to further my skills.
I have been through many AWAI courses by the top copywriters today. For those of you looking for emails, I have been through Auto responder madness several times. I also use what I have learned to make over six figures a year in my own business. On top of that, I have been a member of Ben Settle’s email players.
I even delve into the esoteric. Honing my skills by hand copying control busting sales letters every day.
I put what I learn into practice. Many clients choose to work with me on a retainer basis. Allowing me to tweak, and maintain conversion rates for their offers.
I am the copywriter for you if…
- You want someone who is driven to help you succeed. I do not need a lot of guidance. However, I like to work very closely with my clients. I prefer to work with people who want to work with me on their success.
- Money Loves Speed – You understand money loves speed. I like working as a team to increase your conversions. I like to be able to implement tests, tweaks, and twerks quickly…
- You need and Advertorial, Email, Or Email Sequence – My specialty is short copy. I enjoy the challenge of getting shorter pieces to convert.
- You are clear about your project needs, and objectives.
- You have a strong understanding of your audience or target market.
Most importantly you like to have fun while you work with a writer. I view copy as a process of detective work, and discovery. I am building a case as to why your product is the best decision a potential prospect could make. Working with someone who is enthusiastic helps me fall in love with the products, allowing me to create the best possible copy for you.
To see my portfolio Click Here
To Learn More About Me Click Here
Do You Write Your Copy?
Unlike some direct response copywriters, I write everything myself. I do not hire outsourcers to write my copy, I do not use pre-written swipes from another course, and I do not hire junior copywriters.
What Types Of Copy Do You Handle?
I write many different kinds of assignments. From full long-form copy to VSL’s, Advertorials, and everything in between.
Currently, most of my clients utilize me for email or advertorial copy. I specialize in shorter copy. Short copy is a unique skill as it requires being able to sell faster with less. With many of these pieces it is my job to figure out exactly which persuasion points work without the benefits of a longer piece of copy (more evidence, proof, testimonials, supporting persuasion, ect…).
I have also written space ads, Facebook ads, Twitter Ads, and YouTube Ads. The Point is my copy converts. No matter the medium.
How Long Do You Take?
Gary Bencivenga, one of the greatest living copywriter, always talks about research. The more research he put into a project, the more money it would make.
I like putting in as much research as I can into a project. Depending on the size of the piece turnaround is usually 2 – 3 weeks. Smaller pieces like emails or advertorials may be less.
I do offer rush services, and always meet or beat my deadlines.
What Niches Do You Write in?
I specialize in writing for the health and make money online niches. I cut my teeth in the MMO niche. Creating, promoting and selling my products, ultimately building a multi-six figure a year business.
I am passionate about working with health offers and have plenty of experience in the niche.
So… Do you write for other niches?
Yes, if you take a look at my portfolio you will see I have written in many niches.
Will You Revise The Copy?
I always make sure my clients are 100% satisfied with the copy delivered. Including revisions until you are satisfied.
Most clients are pleased and excited when I turn in my copy. I rarely if ever need to revise the copy I submit.
Where Can I Learn More About You?
Read my about page here
You can also learn more about my copywriting process by watching my YouTube Videos. Heck, you can even write your own copy by following some of my tutorials. Most, however, decide to have me do all the work 😉